Call of Duty WW2 Beta Level Cap Increased, New Items Available
The beta for Sledgehammer's upcoming Call of Duty World War II started up on August 24, and in just three days the studio has already compiled a tremendous amount of feedback and provided users with new content.
Yesterday, the beta saw its level cap increased to 25, which brought with it newly unlockable items like the classic 'Bouncing Betty' lethal item and the new 'Fighter Pilot' scorestreak.
Sledgehammer also released notes on some of the feedback its received throughout the beta. The main points are listed below:
- We love the positive reactions to the new overhead camera esports feature. In response to feedback about visibility of objectives, especially Hardpoints, we are currently working on solutions for launch.
- You have asked about a color blind setting in the menu. While not in the Beta, we have been working to have this for launch.
- In response to all the requests for bumper jumper configuration, we also plan to support this for launch.
- We’ve heard your feedback regarding playlist variety, and have made some adjustments to improve this. You know what else would improve it? More maps and modes.
- Some of you have noted that the incendiary shells feel too strong. We’re looking into data to determine if a nerf is needed.
- Improvements to Party UI / UX are underway. Implementation date is still TBD, but know that we are actively working on it.
It's encouraging to see the company actively listening to and responding to player feedback, which is of course the whole point of a beta.
Right now the beta is only available for users that pre-ordered the game for Playstation, but the beta will be open to Xbox One players on the beta's second weekend starting September 1.
You can pre-order your preferred version of the game and get access to the multiplayer beta here. Call of Duty WWII launches November 3 2017.